Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why Work With Me?

I was having this intriguing conversation with my husband this morning, that when I speak to people about what I do for work, I tend to leave out this essential piece...what the benefit is. We were discussing the last twenty years we've been together and all of the people who's lives I've touched, specifically, and what they've said to me about it.

Of course, this is not to say that my life hasn't been touched by many. Of course this is true. But for this specific topic, we were remembering who I've known and what they've reported has happened out of conversations with me. And by conversations, I really mean coaching.

Until now I hadn't put it into words, nor had I gone back and really looked at the amount of people who have said to me that one conversation with me changed their lives forever. What a huge, fantastic thing to credit someone! Until now, I had never really stopped to consider that when I have one of those "conversations" with someone, it is as natural as breathing. It's an effortless way of holding them with love, giving them immense space for all that they are expressing and feeling, and knowing which questions to ask that allow them to dive really deep into their longings and desires, dreams and visions.

Breathing isn't something I've considered charging anyone for, and so for many years I did not. Long before coaching became something that people trained to do, I was doing it...just naturally. Of course, I had a mentor who was a coach for over a decade, but she didn't call herself a coach. She was a consultant for results. In the years I spent with her I witnessed hundreds of people pass through her doors and have incredible life shifts. I sat through class after class watching her "process" people. Processing nowadays has become known as coaching!

I was privy to countless hours of witnessing her coaching people, being coached, and immersing in and intensive study of metaphysics. During this time I was pursuing my modeling and singing career...unaware that I was receiving an ingrained sense of coaching that would benefit me for a lifetime. All of my friends at the time benefited from my "processing" conversations. Years later some still report back to me about conversations with me that completely changed the course of their lives for the better. I am deeply grateful for having made such a difference for them. It is one of the most rewarding experiences, to be able to give someone my loving presence so that they can take their dreams and fly with them!

Allow me to list some of the benefits of working with me, either in a workshop, a class, or a private session.
People report the following:

~feel more alive, more vital
~finally follow their calling
~discover their inner sensuality
~begin a gorgeous journey of listening to their deepest yearning, and making it come true
~discover their self-worth
~change careers
~embrace themselves, truly love themselves
~find their spiritual connection and depth
~go from lonely to dating several people and loving life
~find community and belonging
~own their beauty
~discover gifts they never knew they had
~overcome fear of success or failure
~make a huge move to a dream location
~get the education they secretly longed for
~learn skills that improve their relationships
~love their bodies for the first time
~feel exquisitely feminine
~learn profoundly life altering intimacy skills
~overcome their fear of expressing joy and celebration
~have improved sex lives
~overcome victimization
~discover their true calling
~healed faster
~healed completely
~stop procrastinating and achieve their goals

If you'd like to experience coaching support from a metaphysical sensuality goddess and finally realize some dreams you've had on the back burner, visit my website and check out my programs.

I'm offering coaching packages right now that are affordable and will light up your life.

http://www.goddessoceana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment